Last weekend was full of fun! Friday night was the kick off for the third round of Splurge Sorority featuring a Favourite Things Party! Each person selected a favourite thing ($20 limit) then brought two of it to the party. We then put our names in the hat twice, each drew two names and gave our two favourites to those ladies. You walk in with your favourite, and leave with two of someone else’s favourites! This is my, er, favourite, kind of girly party and can easily be adapted for other situations and price points. I once hosted a Favourite Things bridal shower, and every year I try to
con encourage my work colleagues into a Favourite Things Christmas party. I have never taken the same thing, and never seen anyone bring the same thing as anyone else! It is always intriguing seeing what everyone selected and hearing their reason behind it. Great way to get to know new Splurge Sisters and learn more about old friends! Here are the Favourite Things of SS3:
- Pur Minerals pressed powder foundation – takes seconds to apply with a brush, leaving no harried mother an excuse not to polish up and feel great!
- Silpada leather wrap bracelet
- flosser on a stick has been “life changing” for one sister!
- MAC make-up brushes
- Ritter Sport chocolate – the “sport” makes it sound like an exercise food; win-win.
- Perrier cannettes
- Ikea pear beverage
- Jo Malone perfume – vanilla anise and grapefruit were extra faves
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- MAC eye kohl in Smolder
- Blistex Deep Renewal
And so on…!
Now it’s your turn! What is your favourite thing? We want to hear about it so comment away and share the love for your favourite things!